About Your Event Link
Since 2004, we have been promoting youth sports by providing a quick and easy to navigate website that has become the number one source for teams, coaches, parents, and athletes to locate events and venues in which to participate. Tournament Links continues to gain popularity as our database of tournaments continues to grow.
SAVE 20% with Link Exchange on any Tournament, Tryout, League, or Clinic/Showcase Listing
All Events added to our site come with a “link” to your website, registration form, e-mail address, or tournament document.
HOW TO ADD YOUR TOURNAMENT, LEAGUE, TRYOUT, CLINIC, or FUNDRAISER
- Identify the type and number of listings you need navigating to the appropriate section below.
- Decide if you want to do a Link Exchange or not. (If you put a link to our website on your website, you can save 20% per listing.)
- Choose the appropriate quantity of listings under the Link Exchange Option that best suits your needs and choose BUY NOW to pay electronically. Doing so, you will briefly leave this site and go to PayPal to complete your purchase. When complete, PayPal will return you to a specific page on our website that contains a form for you to complete providing us with your event information. IF YOU HAVE A LIST OF EVENTS we will ask you to refer to the display format we use and email your information.
- If you choose to pay by Check or Money Order please email your request to: email@example.com or call 314-604-9992. Payment is made out to Tournament Links and mailed to 301 Trailview Avenue, St. Peters, MO 63376. We will send you a link to the online form where you can submit your event information or send us an email with a bulk listing of what you need to be posted.
- Your Event is typically posted within 24 hours of the order being processed and link exchanged verified (if applicable).
FREE LOCAL FUNDRAISING EVENT LISTING
We want to help you increase awareness about your Team, Youth Group, Church, or Community Fundraising Event so we’re offering FREE Fundraiser Listings!
How to List Your Fundraiser: Use the button below which will take you to a form where we will collect information about your event. We will then add your fundraiser to our directory. We encourage you to share this link with your friends and family and invite them to visit our website when seeking activities to do with family and friends. Your financial support in participating in these events will go a long way for those in our community.